SnapScan VNIR for imaging spectroscopy
The imec SnapScan VNIR camera is mounted in one of the imaging cabinets in the NPEC greenhouse conveyor system. The integration of this camera was done by SMO – WIWAM, in which the camera can be mechanically mounted in top-view or in side-view orientation. This camera was integrated in collaboration with the OnePlanet Research Centre.
- Spatial resolution: up to 3650 x 2048 px (7Mpx RAW per band)
- Spectral resolution: 150+ bands (VNIR version)
- Spectral range: 470 – 900 nm (VNIR version)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 10 x 7 x 6.5 cm
- Acquisition speed per image: ~ 2 – 40 seconds (depending on scanning parameters, lighting and object)
- SNR: > 100 – 200, fl at SNR over spectral range
- SW scanning modes: Digital TDI (x5-8 stages max), Multi-exposures HDR (high-dynamic-range), Digital binning (2×2, 3×3, 4×4).
- Dynamic range: 8/10 bit
- Optics: 20/24/35/50 mm lenses – F2.0 – C-mount
- Smile & keystone: Software corrected
- Interface: USB3.0 + GPIO + I/O for triggering
- Cooling: Passive & active cooling (fan based + TEC)
More info: Snapscan VNIR range hyperspectral imaging camera.
Impressions of spectral data in the analysis tool PerClass