Join us as plant phenomics scientist!
9 March 2022
At the NPEC Utrecht location, we are looking for a plant phenomics scientist who can play a central role in the operation of NPEC phenotyping equipment, in co-design of NPEC research, in training of NPEC scientists, and in implementation of new developments in the field of plant phenotyping.
The plant phenomics scientist will:
- stay up-to-date on developments in the field of plant phenotyping
- be involved in the strategy for NPEC upgrades and technology improvement
- work in close collaboration with a technical and operational support team that is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the NPEC Utrecht facility
- play a central role in the co-design of the research and research grant applications of the NPEC users from both academia and industry
- work in close collaboration with an artificial intelligence/computational image analysis scientist
If you are ready to take plant science to the next level, please join us in Utrecht!
Sign up for the NPEC newsletter by filling out the NPEC Newsletter signup form.
There are no future events planned at the moment...