Join us as plant phenomics scientist!
9 March 2022
At the NPEC Utrecht location, we are looking for a plant phenomics scientist who can play a central role in the operation of NPEC phenotyping equipment, in co-design of NPEC research, in training of NPEC scientists, and in implementation of new developments in the field of plant phenotyping.
The plant phenomics scientist will:
- stay up-to-date on developments in the field of plant phenotyping
- be involved in the strategy for NPEC upgrades and technology improvement
- work in close collaboration with a technical and operational support team that is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the NPEC Utrecht facility
- play a central role in the co-design of the research and research grant applications of the NPEC users from both academia and industry
- work in close collaboration with an artificial intelligence/computational image analysis scientist
If you are ready to take plant science to the next level, please join us in Utrecht!
More information: Plant phenomics scientist (0.8 FTE) – uu.nl
Sign up for the NPEC newsletter by filling out the NPEC Newsletter signup form.
There are no future events planned at the moment...